Tall Ship Dinner Cruise in Baltimore
Get an up-close experience of the international parade of ships sailing into Baltimore to launch the celebration of the Bicentennial of the War of 1812 and the penning of our National Anthem.
Enjoy a fantastic fusion of dining, entertainment and amazing views of the historic ships of OpSail from a Tall Ships Dinner Cruise. OpSail and the US Navy will celebrate the bicentennial of the Star-Spangled Banner as they journey up the east coast.
Get spectacular views from the water and an insider's view of Baltimore's rich history, including the world famous Fort McHenry. More than 40 ships including tall ships from around the world, and US Navy, British and Canadian Grey Hulls are expected to dock in our famous Inner Harbor, Fells Point, Locust Point and Canton.
Classic Dinner Menu - featuring the Grande Buffet
subject to change
• Garden-Fresh Salad Station - A fresh assortment of mixed Greens, ripe Tomatoes and crisp Cucumbers, dried Cranberries, Garbanzo Beans, Sunflower Seeds, shredded Cheese, Croutons and bits of real Bacon, served with a choice of a Balsamic Vinaigrette or a Ranch-style dressing
• Chef's Daily Salad Selection - Fresh and creative salad from the Chef
• Garlic Encrusted Sirloin - Roasted Whole with natural Juices and served with a traditional Au Jus and a chilled Horseradish Cream
• Herb Marinated Pork Tenderloin - Pork Loin carved to order and served with the Chef's seasonal sauce
• Lemon-Basil Chicken - Boneless breast of Chicken lightly breaded and baked in a Lemon-Garlic-Basil Sauce, served with a mix of sautéed Peppers and Onions, then finished with a splash of White Wine
• Tilapia Fillet with Lobster Cream - Fresh Tilapia fillet baked and topped with a rich Lobster-Sherry Cream Sauce
• Salmon Mediterranean - Fresh Wild Alaskan Salmon Fillet sautéed and drizzled with Citrus, White Wine and Dill, served with our a fresh Vegetable Chutney, roasted Garlic and Mediterranean Herbs
• Pasta Primavera - Imported Pasta with sautéed Broccoli, fresh Pea Pods, Mushrooms and bright Red Peppers and your choice of Marinara or the Chef's homemade Pasta Sauce
• Garlic Smashed Potatoes - Mashed Baby Red Potatoes, blended with roasted Garlic and light Cream
• Local Harvest Vegetables - Seasonal medley of locally-sourced Vegetables, hand-cut and lightly steamed
• Fresh Steamed Green Beans - Whole Green Beans lightly seasoned and steamed
• A Variety of Breads - including Freshly Baked Rolls, Demi-Baguettes, Artisan Breads, Crispy Flatbreads, Cracker Assortment will be offered
Sweet Dessert Duo:
• Chocolate Mousse Truffle - Moist layers of rich Chocolate Mousse and Cake, enrobed in a decadent Chocolate Ganache, topped with a delicate drizzle of White Chocolate
• Vanilla Bean Cheesecake - Rich New York-style Cheesecake topped with layers of moist Cake, Vanilla Bean Mousse and a White Chocolate Ganache, finished with a Raspberry drizzle
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you sail in the rain?
Almost always. The ship is fully enclosed and climate-controlled for your comfort. It sails "rain or shine" year round.
Will I get seasick?
It's unlikely. The Patapsco River experiences very minimal wave action. What's more, the ship is large and fully stabilized; so in most cases, you will hardly know you are moving.
What should I wear?
For evening cruises, appropriate attire is casual to dressy. Men traditionally wear sport shirts, slacks and sport coats, with or without ties. Women wear dresses or nice pants. We do not recommend T-shirts, jeans, shorts or sneakers in the evening.
Is there any entertainment?
Professionally mixed dance music is standard on dinner cruises. It is a lively mix of dance music from the 1940s through today. The deejays are receptive to requests, so please feel free to ask for a favorite tune.
How is seating arranged on board?
This ship features cabaret-style seating, with the majority of tables accommodating 8-10 people. Specific seating cannot be guaranteed.
Is gratuity included?
Gratuity is included in your meal portion of your ticket price. It is not included in the beverage purchases you may make.
24 HOURS MINIMUM ADVANCE BOOKING REQUIRED. This tour does not include a hotel pick-up. Rates are per person. There is no child price discount for this cruise. Please reserve online, or call us toll-free at 888-848-3822.